Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sundried Tomato Artichoke Chicken

1 1/2 lbs boneless/skinless chicken breast
1/4 c flour
2 Tbs veg. oil
1/2 c sprite
fresh thyme (stems removed)
juice of 1 lemon (1/4 c)
14 oz artichoke hearts, quartered
1/3 c sun-dried tomatoes
2 Tbs butter
2 Tbs grated parm cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Cut chicken in bite size pieces and coat with flour
Cook chicken in preheated oil (med-high) until it starts to brown (3 mins)
Stir in sprite, reduce heat (med-low) cook 3 mins more
Stir in lemon artichokes, tomatoes, butter, and s&p.
Cover and cook 4 mins more.
Stir in cheese and thyme.
Serve.


This recipe is from my sister, Joanna. It is really fast to make and so good!

2 comments:

cally said...

Oh oh Oh. I realize there are only a few recipes here, but I'm in love. This sounds so yummy.

Keep it going, I'm a groupie.

Now, do you provide grocery delivery?

Darn.

Joanna said...

This is my favorite!!!!